National School Change Awards
Has your school made dramatic improvements? Do you know one that has?
Has the school been recognized and rewarded?
Applications must be postmarked by March 31st to win international recognition and an awards package valued at more than $10,000!
Apply for the 15th Annual National School Change Awards and make your case, using data, documentation and letters of support, to show how your school went from disappointing (or worse) to dynamic and successful.
Postmark Deadline: March 31, 2014
The 2014 awards package has been enhanced and includes:
· $5,000 Sustainability Grant
· One full and three partial scholarships to attend NPLI
in NYC ($4,500 value)
· Sustainability mentor
· National ceremony, in New York City, with the U.S. Department of Education
· Local ceremony at your school
· Change Leadership Library and selected services from Corwin Press
· Membership in an International Change Leaders Network
· Participation in an ongoing research project on sustaining school success
Contact our Help Desk and within 24 hours we will assign a change advisor to assist you. These change advisors have served as screeners or judges in the past or are principals of winning schools.
You and your school community have worked so hard on behalf of your students. You deserve the reward and recognition. Apply Now.